Sunday, 28 February 2010
Posted by Joan of Arc at 15:48
(camera had a malfunction)
1. Build a wall using MDF and seal the edges with clay. Box approx the size of the object you want to cast.
2. Build a base using clay and place object half in clay half not.
3. Make sure all gaps are gone!
4. Mix up plaster.
5. Scoop plaster in a sweeping pattern to make sure no air bubbles are in, and then pore in the rest.
6. If any is left over ask others if they need any!
7. Leave to dry (till warm or pref 24hrs)
8. Remove sides and clay
9. Remove objects (if they will come out!)
10. Volla! Both sides
WAX TO COME
Posted by Joan of Arc at 11:40